Thursday, February 7, 2013

Schedule Change!

Ok, it's been a long time since I posted. Well, not that long, but the blog has been on an obvious decline lately. Reason is that I'm trying to figure out the future of the blog. As I told you some two months ago, I've been wanting to change the schedule, and maybe re-do the way this blog is made.

I know I have loyal readers, and quite a few random visitors (in fact January 2013 was the second best in the history of the blog, in terms of visitors), so I want to make sure that the content is good and regular!

Toys and Bacon will from now on be updated every Tuesday and Thursday with articles. The articles will be short or long, depending on my personal schedule.
You will also be able to see occasional randomness in the weekend, either by small updates like a picture or a few eloquent words, or longer pieces if I feel like producing something more elaborate.

Out goes the Figure Friday article, sadly. That doesn't mean I won't do the heavy toy article, it just means that I won't produce anything regular on Fridays.

I'll try to have a bi-monthly list. Suggestions for what kinds of lists are always welcome. Actually, suggestions for anything is welcome. Leave a comment in one of the articles, and I will notice you.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the week, and I'll be back in full force next week!

No comments: