Saturday, October 5, 2013

The 2014 modular: Lego 10243 Parisian Restaurant


I'm excited for this. They needed a place to eat, and I really like the over all design to the building. The shape of the roof, along with the details on the upper windows are fantastic. The restaurant is smaller than the other modulars, and has an outer stair case leading to the back. This building feels fluid and natural. I also like how it has several plants and flowers, as it makes the scene more alive. The color combination of dark blue roof and snot green walls will take some time to get used to, but other than that I think the 10243 is perfect.

More pictures inside!




Restaurant and kitchen in the first floor


An apartment in the second floor

An artist has her studio in the top floor. Notice the fire place. 
Downstairs, the chef is cutting a turkey. Is it Thanksgiving? This is a new Lego piece, as far as I know. Notice details like the milk carton, the turn-knob on the oven. 
The dining guests are happy. But wait.. what is that blonde guy holding?
What a surprise! Pop the champagne! (And don't show this picture to my girlfriend...)
He's living over the restaurant... 

No comments: